nvidia problem

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Jul 9 14:16:21 EDT 2003

OK, update on the issue, as I thought that the restart of the xserver
was necessary to prevent the crashing, I was wrong. I noticed that when
using gdm, the xserver will restart but when using kdm, it does not.
However, even now when I switched to using kdm, the xserver did not
restart, but it also did not crash, SO,,,, I guess it must have been one
of the package updates or a new nvidia driver....

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>