Alias Script

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Fri Jan 31 08:39:51 EST 2003

I didn't really like the way webmin worked, at least the newer versions,
you don't see all the aliases, you need to search for them, then when
adding alises with multiple addresses you need to submit for each one
before the next text box appears.
I'll just write a cheap and dirty perl script...

Thanks
Justin

Darin Perusich said:
> we use webmin, www.webmin.com to allow the helpdesk to modify aliases,
> genericstable, virtuserstable, etc.
>
> Justin Bennett wrote:
>> Does anybody know of a nice web interface for Editing /etc/aliases? I
>> want to push some of that maintanance off to our Help Desk Guy. It
>> would not be a good Idea to give him shell access. I want a simple web
>> script for editing the aliases files for adding and deleting email
>> aliases. It need to be able to handle an alias for several people
>> easily (that was the downfall of webmin).. Any help would be
>> apreciated....
>>
>> Justin
>>

> --
> Darin Perusich