Alias Script

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Jan 30 23:18:54 EST 2003

Depending on your knowledge of PHP/HTML, you could write one rather
easily. Perl would be able to handle it as well.  I have several Perl
and Web based PHP scripts for the Technicians where I work... from
Online Signups which automatically add users to our systems, to password
  and email systems changes.  Pull the file in, add/edit/remove entries,
submit, error check, write file.

    - Tony