dynamic dns providers

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Jan 23 08:30:55 EST 2003

i've decided to go with zoneedit.com to host my dynamic dns. their
service is free for up to 5 domains. they provide A, MX, and CNAME
records as well as custom SOA values, TXT, RP, LOC, and AAAA records.

i found that with many of the dyna dns providers that there service is
free if you want to use there domain name. if you want to use your own
domain name then they charge.