mplayer

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Mon Jan 20 10:30:10 EST 2003

try out this site:

http://dvdripping-guid.berlios.de/

also, for those that stayed a little later, i guess you definitely need the GATOS
drivers in order for Xfree86 to have XVideo support enabled (and therefor mythtv)

you can get it at:
http://gatos.sourceforge.net/

it's a simple install, jsut untar it in the X directory and it'll replace the
xfree drivers for ati.

-Mark