Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Jan 14 14:49:51 EST 2003

Ok, now I have downloaded the 1st disk iso twice and each copy does not
give the correct md5sum. The other 2 disks are fine but the first, on
both occasions give me the md5sum. Did you check yours? I wonder if this
1st disk download from this site is ok? Let me know if anybody has, I
dont want to bother again, unless I know theres nothing wrong with it.