scsi lock

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jan 9 08:26:26 EST 2003

Has anyone seen this before? I get this message in my /var/log/messages
file when my system seems to hang or get very slow, it happens from time
to time and then seems to clear itself up and goes back to normal. I
believe this message to be related to my problem, as it was the last
posted to my log after an occurrence of the problem. The message is
"Jan  9 04:02:25 Office kernel: (scsi0:A:0:0): Locking max tag count at
128"
I did a search around on google to see if I could come up with others
having this problem, have seen alot of complaints about it but no
resolutions for it. Any help?