Has anyone tried this or something similar?

Joseph Lukasiewicz jlukasiewicz at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 13:23:18 EST 2003

Q1) If I don't keep on top of my inbox I have hundreds of junk e-mail messages in there.  Has anyone tried this or a similar product and have they had any luck?
Q2) I was wondering if a second Linux list was going to be started just for meeting announcements?  I love the back and forth but some times it's 10 messages a day, and I feel like I catch the tail end of the conversation so I can't quite get the gist of the conversation.  Would a CHAT room facility offer a better vehicle for these conversations?
Just wondering.
Joe Lukasiewicz