No meeting this month

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 15:50:48 EST 2003

Due to the fast approaching holidays and the massive destruction work that is
happening to the building next door (used to be next door), I'm going to have
to cancel this month's meeting.  Right now, as I sit here, the whole building
is rocking and rolling as large hunks of concrete rain down.

Parking has been closed off around the place.  What a mess.  They managed to
break the window upstairs with a huge chunk of concrete that came loose from
the hoist.

Cheers!

Bob