No images in Mozilla Messenger 1.1

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Dec 2 10:49:24 EST 2003

Since I upgraded to Mozilla Messenger1.1, all my emails come with
placeholders for images and even right clicking on them and selecting
view image doesn't work.

I went into Preferences->Privacy&Security->Images and selected Accept
all images (navigator) and unchecked Do not load remote Images in Mail
and Newsgroups.

Still no images.  This is serious!  I have to hack into the message
source just to go view my Daily Dilbert!

Help appreciated!

Joe

--
"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what
nobody has thought." Albert Szent-Györgyi