PHP

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Aug 21 22:51:41 EDT 2003

Okay,  I know there's been a lot of buzz with php as of late, so maybe
someone can help me out here.

I'm trying to pass a 2-dimensional array between 2 webpages.

The first page consists of a form with 6 fields. The webpage contains
several instances of the same form so that the user can fill out
multiple entries at once.

When the 'Submit' button is clicked, the array is passed to the next
webpage via $_POST.  However, I'm having some trouble extrapolating the
data from the array.  The data appears to be parsed by column instead of
by row.

I can provide a URL if anyone is interested.  I've set it up so that the
2nd webpage outputs a 6x6 array so that it's easier to visualize the
matrix.

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me