Power Outage

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Aug 14 23:27:55 EDT 2003

Last I heard (9pm) the power outage started in either Ohio or Ottawa,
Ontario.  It spread down to Toronto, into Michigan, New York to NYC,
Ohio and minor parts of Erie.  It was the Niagara Mohawk power grid that
experienced an unexpected overload.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */