squirrel mail

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Aug 14 09:23:14 EDT 2003

I know alot of you guys out there are using squirrel mail, so I am going
to post this and see if any one else has seen this problem, as Bob and I
haven't and we haven't had the chance to look into it yet, so....
A client of mine told me that when she uses squirrel mail to send a
mail, it repeats what she has typed and puts it on the bottom of the
message. To further clarify this, I have deduced the following;
1. It only occurs with a seemingly large amount of text.
2. The duplication of the text seems to be that it takes the latter part
of the message and appends it to the bottom of the real message.
3. This only occurs AFTER sending the mail from within squirrel mail.

It appears as though there may be a size limit that is wrapping the rest
of the text? Anyone see this before?
--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>