sendmail / IMAP

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Aug 7 13:36:27 EDT 2003

RedHat usually recompiles the latest patches into it's RPM's of sendmail
for each release.  ie: 8.12.3-12.9.rpm (as an example) will have all the
latest fixes and patches to the 8.12.3 as sendmails own 8.12.9.  RH
specifically states they don't up the version number due to some
programs in the wild preferring only certain versions.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */