Maildir

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Aug 7 09:29:33 EDT 2003

cyrus doesn't user maildir but it does split each message into an
individual file. i'm not familiar with qmail or maildir so i can't
comment on what the difference is.

i know one of the cyrus developers, he works for a local VAR. if you'd
like i can put you in touch with him and he may be able to answer some
of you questions/concerns. email me off list if you interested.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com