Maildir

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Aug 7 09:07:46 EDT 2003

I know there has been some discussion about this before, but here goes.
I'm looking for an imap/maildir solution that is easy to maintain. I
have systems here and in europe and use Redhat Enterpise with Redhat
network to keep them up on updates and security patches. I would like to
do maildir, but all the solutions I seem to find require custom
compiling software (qmail) to do this. Anybody have an easier solution,
I know there was talk of a UW patch, I assume you still need qmail though.

--
Justin Bennett
Network Administrator