Site

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 15:47:48 EDT 2002

We have some bad news and some good news.

THe bad news is we can no longer use the SOS facility to hold our meetings.

The good news is that means we can possible find a better place!  (I'm looking
at the silver lining here).

When we went through this exercise a while back we had a few people suggest
locations.  If those folks could holler and let us know if any of those
locations are still available.

TO reiterate the needs:  No cost, access to latrines, parking, able to use site
on a Sunday, possible Internet access (OC3:-).

Really anyplace with a table that will hold a bunch of PC's will do we can come
up with the rest.

Let's brainstorm and see what we come up with...

JJN