Gnome Screen Saver Question

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Oct 23 16:34:43 EDT 2002

Can't help you with that one but on that same note, if, while your
hacking around in Gnome 2., see if you can figure a way that the Gnome
themes get carried over to the KDE side when running Gnome apps in KDE.
I have figured it out that it must be a Gnome 2. something issue, as I
used to be able to see Gnome themes in Gnome apps on KDE3 when in use
with the previous Gnome 1.4 or whatever it was b4 Gnome 2.