NFS Issue

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 15:00:08 EDT 2002

*       -rw,hard,intr,nfsvers=2 zeus:/export/home/&
 The above line is from my clients auto.home file.  Since the server is running
NFS vers 2 and the newer clients want VFS vers3 I needed to provide the version
hint.
I also had the size settings to tru to get more bandwidth.  I don't appear to
be using them now.  Since I can't find them in any files related to NFS

JJN