Virus Rescue Disk

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Mon Nov 18 15:34:20 EST 2002

anybody got some instructions on how to make a bootable CDrom that boots
into a linux shell environment. This is what I'm looking to do. Burn a CD
that boots a generic x86 kernel, boots into a shell and has Macafee for
linux on it so I can mount a disk and scan it. One of those small
distributions is prob fine, just need to be able to add macafee and put it
on a cd. I've got a buddy whose father in law has a 98 Pc thats got
viruses on it. I want to make a CD he can take over there, boot up, mount
the disk and scan it.

Justin Bennett
Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer
Network Administrator