Meeting (Future dates- discussion)

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 18:00:07 EST 2002

I have two projects and two finals due by Monday night.  Monday is the last
week of the fall semester, sorry I can't make it.  I have this Sun box and was
excited to put the Solaris9 I downloaded on it, but it will have to wait until
a future date.

December 15th is the first Sunday of the month since the 1st falls on a Sunday
(exactly 4 weeks after tomorrows).  How do people feel about meeting in
December?  We always seem to go around and around because of the Holidays.
Lets start the discussion now.  The January meeting would fall on Jan 19th (and
the 20th is a federal holiday for some).  This is 5 weeks after Decembers <-  I
don't know why the # of weeks just struck me as so important...

Anyway what does everyone think...

JJN