mandrake 9.0 questions ?

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Wed Nov 6 08:52:16 EST 2002

I just installed mandrake 9.0 dual boot with XP.Its my first time using it. I am more familiar with Redhat. When my mandrake box boots it goes into a  half console screen I have to type exit in it in order to get into the kde client screen. Is it supposed to do this? Also what program is used to change network stuff. I know Redhat has a gui program called neat. How do I get the 3 button mouse features.? Mandrake didnt detect my wheel mouse. I usually dont have that problem in Redhat. Any suggestions appreciated.