Console Issues

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Tue Nov 5 15:28:43 EST 2002

It shouldn't be attempting to display anything via serial.  I've had to
dump a Slackware 8.1 installation due to the fact I couldn't read the
display to read the dialog's.  RedHat installs using a GUI so as soon as
it loaded X, it was fine.

I've also attempted, on boot, and once loaded, to access other terminal,
1-6... nothing.  Once in X, I can drop to a to a terminal using
<ctrl><alt><F1>-<F6>...

  - Tony

--
You say you are lying.  But if everything you say is a lie, then you are
telling the truth.  You cannot tell the truth because everything you say