Microsoft is pathetic!

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 12:05:29 EST 2002

This article was a good read, I highly recommend following the links to the
original sources.  I followed one story to Peru and a congressman who rebutted
a FUD letter from MS.  This letter is one of the greatest MS rebuttals I've
ever seen. It is long but worth the read.

JJN

Sorry I don't have th URL at hand, follow the link form the register to the
original letter.  In that letter the author references a letter from Peru.  It
is translated in many different languages.