Local Linux friendly ISP offer to NFLUG users

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Sun Mar 24 20:03:43 EST 2002

I think that the web page would be another good place to post the change, if it
happens.  Is there a membership list w/ addresses?  A possible course of action
would be to have everybody post an "I got the word" reply here on the list, compare
it to the membership list and phone/mail those that haven't replied.  I'll help
with that.

Finally, how are we to know wen it has actually changed?  Just a majority of us
loudmouths on the list?  ;-)
AFAIK, We changed the date on the last meeting just using the list, and again
AFAIK, nobody was too confused by it.  (But how would we know if they don't post to
the list?)  Geez, I'm doing too much second guessing!  Just my .02.
I'm still all for the change, unless the room is th size of my "office" (read
server space) here! ;-)
-Greg