Teaching aids for the meeting

Don Matteson dmatteso at buffalosalvationarmy.org
Mon Mar 4 09:58:00 EST 2002

>>> meyer_rm at yahoo.com 03/01/02 12:08AM >>>
>>>I'm still in desperate need for some kind of teaching aids for the meeting.
>>>The most desired item is a computer style projector with a screen so that I can
>>>display the things that I'm talking about in real time.  If we can't get one of
>>>Can anyone offer up anything that can be used?

If you're still looking for something, I can bring an InFocus-like projector (it's a Sharp, I believe, but it worked just fine last time I used it). Can't help you with a screen, though. Got a white wall to work with? (I've not been to a meeting - this one'll be my first.) I suppose if anybody has a (clean) white sheet....

Don