Partition Question

Carl Yost Jr. carlyos at Buffalo.com
Thu Jun 27 10:01:48 EDT 2002

Sorry for all the questions guys. This is my first attempt at using Linux in production except for internet stuff. Right now I have a total of 34 gigs of space to partition on the server. Tomorrow I will be tossing in another 18 gigs so that will bring us up to say 52. Anyone have some good advice on what mounts to use and how big? this will be the samba server so no matter what I will use a separate mount for all the company data say /HGC and have everything in there, home directories and all our data. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Carl Yost Jr.
IS Director
Hamister Group of Companies
(716) 881-4425