email clients

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Sun Jun 23 11:43:25 EDT 2002

On 22 Jun 2002, at 17:46, S. Lawton wrote:

> I'm trying diiferent clients in linux, to see which one I like best.
>
> Kmail 1.3.1:
> Trying to use the spell checker, I get an error message saying to
> make sure Ispell is configured and in my path.
> How do I go about doing that ?
>
> sylpheed 0.61:
> Is there a way to configure the tool bar ?
> I couldn't seem to find one, and the manual is not there.
>
> --
> S. Lawton
>
> Kmail 1.3.1

This is one of the meesages that KMail wouldn't send On SAT; I
tried it this morning and it found the SMTP server no problem.
I had changed no settings since yesterday, and Sylpheed was
sending fine yesterday, as of course was the ever reliable Pegasus
mail for Windows.

Anyone know anything about Ispell, and how to get it in my "path" ?

--
       Slàinte,
       Scott