email clients

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Sat Jun 22 23:39:51 EDT 2002

I'm trying diiferent clients in linux, to see which one I like best.

Kmail 1.3.1:
Trying to use the spell checker, I get an error message saying to
make sure Ispell is configured and in my path.
How do I go about doing that ?

I can recieve mail, but not send it, using the same POP3 and
SMTP server addresses as my windows client. For some reason
there is no modem activity, and I get an error cannot locate host.

sylpheed 0.61:
Is there a way to configure the tool bar ?
I couldn't seem to find one, and the manual is not there.

--
Scott
Registered Linux User 261118