Backup question for RedHat Samba Server

Bradley J. Bartram bradbartram at wycol.com
Fri Jun 21 11:18:02 EDT 2002

One piece of software that I;ve used on ocassion and had pretty good luck with
is taper.  It has a command line interface which makes it very easy to
administer the tapes as well as backup sets and restore functions.  It can
also be called completely from the command line for unattended backups, like
from crond.

brad