Backup question for RedHat Samba Server

Todd Wirth todd at phyberoptiks.net
Fri Jun 21 11:02:32 EDT 2002

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but if you're looking for a total
network backup solution(including Windoze shares) you can check out AMANDA:
http://www.amanda.org/

I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but it looks like it will do the
job I'm looking for. If I'm not mistaken it uses tar, but I think thats just
a configuration option as w/ everything else.

-- Todd