The meeting

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Mon Jun 10 08:32:52 EDT 2002

Nice article thanks, Also goes along with the security through obscurity
philosophy...
	Nice idea for servers and machines connected to a dedicated internet
connection. However for an end user doing a first install, I still
recommend using the latest version of the distro you want, updated
drivers and installers can make life a lot easier...

Just my 2 cents...

Justin

On Sun, 2002-06-09 at 09:36, Todd Wirth wrote:
> Your reply just made me think of an artice posted on slashdot the other day:
>
> Security Through Obsolescence
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/06/06/1747206&mode=thread&tid=172
>
> It's a fairly good read.
> -- Todd