(a certain cable conglomerate)

R. Paul Warriner paulw at wzrd.com
Sat Jun 8 07:11:19 EDT 2002

I wish to stress again, I do not disagree with the things being said, and
I would be happy to discuss the time I was following my wife to the
hospital, while she was in an ambulance, and I had a conversation with a
certain customer service rep, who contacted me on my cell, and who I tried to
convince this was a bad time, but only to hangup on the rep to stop the conversation.
Or, I can discuss the 9 weeks to have 2 email accounts established on my companys'
existing contract list, as per our contract, or the countless other connection problems
our employees have.

I do not blame the reps, or my salesperson, for they are pawns to the
powers to be. To the contrary, I only hope they survive the
position they have found themselves put into, by those powers.

Anyway, I am not under non-disclosure, and I have sufficient proof against
slander charges, if someone wants to get foxy.

The point I was trying to make is that companies come and go, but lawyers
live forever.

Let the truth be told, Amen.

paulw at wzrd.com