(a certain cable conglomerate)

Tim Makai gmat at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 7 23:25:25 EDT 2002

Well I guess that is all the conversation for now about a certain cable
conglomerate.  Don't worry about the non-disclosure agreement: The other
party will cease to exist in short  order.  Then we can have a big party
and all the former employees can rant about how messed up the whole
thing was.  And we will laugh.  We will laugh so hard. It will be a
binge of laughter.

And the people at wizard communications will laugh too because their
meaty dial up service will receive a sudden influx of customers.  And so
will buffnet, and all the other high tech dial up companies.

The only defense against slander is the truth.

A word of caution: this is going to get a whole lot funnier before it is
all over.

If anyone writes me tonight and it bounces back it is because Adelphia
had discontinued operations and decided to dedicate their slim resources
to pursue legal battles with current and former employees for violating
non disclosure agreements by talking crap about their best practices,
all of which has surely led to accountants becoming confused and led to
the demise of its stock price.

Oh yes, that is a long sentence which will hopefully lead to reduced
crime, which will save money, which will ultimately save lives.

Thank you.

Tim Makai