Don't worry be happy:)

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 7 16:49:01 EDT 2002

AKA: How not to be  a sucker that buys it hook line and sinker.

Customer:
My cablemodem fell down and it can't get up!

Tech Support:
Well I would not worry sir. Here at GarbageCablemodem internet service we strive for the worst internet service we can offer.
Now sir let me help you troubleshoot your cablemodem problem. Sir do you have a sack of hammers near by you?

Customer:
Ahh yes I just happen to have one handy.

------> (pun)

Tech Support:
Really! now then grab one hammer out and wack at the thing a few times till its all in little pieces. Tell me when your done?

...................A few moments go by.

Customer:
I'm done!

Tech Support:
Good! Now sir. Do you have a dialup modem in your computer? Oh and also is DSL service avilable in your area?

Customer:
Yes, I have a modem still in it, and DSL is available in my area.

Tech Support:
Congratulations Sir now you've finally woke up. GarbageCablemodem INC is in the worst way and if I where you I'd look into other forms of internet service. And thank you for calling GarbageCablemodem INC tech support. Have a nice day.

Have a nice day:)
Ron