(a certain cable conglomerate)

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Jun 5 11:15:08 EDT 2002

Welcome to linux, Hopefully you won't need any help, but if you do feel
free to pipe up. It's nice to have an email address of someone on the
inside of
	" a certain cable conglomerate that's in a bit of a financial
bind due to the wrong doings of one philanthropic CEO and his
spendthrift sons using the company's bank account like their own
personal Christmas club."

	So when I have one of my periodic outages I know who to yell at... just
kidding :)

Good Luck

Justin

.
Justin Bennett
Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer
Network Administrator
Dynabrade Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr
Clarence, NY 14031
716-631-0100 ext 215

dangerous content by Dynabrade using MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.