Anthony Falsone afalsone at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 5 10:56:28 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,
	First week with Linux. I successfully installed Red Hat 7.3 as a
dual boot with XP. I look forward to meeting some of you guys just to
have someone to talk about Linux with. I'm pretty resourceful and answer
most of my questions myself but it's great knowing I can ask here.
	I didn't expect to be answering your questions yet but I happen
to work for a certain cable conglomerate that's in a bit of a financial
bind due to the wrong doings of one philanthropic CEO and his
spendthrift sons using the company's bank account like their own
personal Christmas club. I don't think I have to mention the company by
name and yes my resume will be attached.
	Adelphia changed their hosting site to users.adelphia.net you
can still access a page uploaded to home.adelphia.net but you now have
to use users. Make sure you upload to the public_html folder. The web
hosting FAQ is at http://powerlink.adelphia.net I can also check/reset
your password tonight at work. I work from 5:30 til 2:00AM which is
probably going to make it harder to make a meeting with you guys. Of
course I may find a lot of free time on my hands soon. Anthony, e-mail
me at work afalsone at adelphia.net and I'll check/reset your password.
	If I can help anyone else with Adelphia matters, feel free to
use that e-mail otherwise I get my nflug mail to
afalsone at rochester.rr.com If you want to see what a reliable cable
provider is like move out of Erie County.
	Take care guys

	-Anthony Falsone