for the redhat guys

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue Jul 23 07:57:05 EDT 2002

Hmmm... Never used mandrake so I can't compare, for the KDE Theres the control
Panel, and Kpackage, but also there is the Gnome Equivelents (if you
installed gnome) theres gnorpm the gnome RPM manager. You can run this from
the command prompt, or in KDE in the K panel under Programs (with the gnome
foot icon next to it) System GnoRPM. Most of the time I use command based RPM
command so I don't know how good any of the GUIs are. I don't think there is
a RedHat specific RPM manager, just the ones that come with gnome and kde.

Justin