routing/DNS

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at localnet.com
Mon Jan 28 04:38:01 EST 2002

I'm with you. Adelphia shouldn't be a legal monoploy. Neither should
Dish Network (who just bought Direct TV), the phone company or the
utilities. That is why I don't have cable and I just disconnected Dish
Network, and I don't do M$ Windoze on my computers. Unfortunately,
phone, electric,gas and water are to hard to live without to boycott. If
there were competition I'd be able to get cable and /or DSL in
Wheatfield at a REASONIBLE price.
Bob