Quake

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Jan 4 08:50:35 EST 2002

Yeah, but will it work on a 486?? ;-)

I have to agree about incentive!  I'd never be as good at this if I
hadn't had to do the "high-memory-device-driver-shuffle" to get the ol'
386 to play games for the hot shot gamer son back in the mid '80's!  Of
course, he always cleans my clock when we do manage to do multi player.

What's minimum requirements for Quake?  I've got a Pentium Pro 200 and a
Matrox 2 Meg. PCI video.  But if it works, and it'll "cross dress" w/
Win98, I've got a 10 year old who would dearly love to smear the "old
man's" innards all over a level! ;-)  It >might< be enough to get him
away from Windoze! :-D

-Greg

On 1/3/02, 17:56:02, Robert Dege <rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote regarding
Quake: