Meeting Date and Subj

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Feb 26 09:57:31 EST 2002

It actually goes into the lilo.conf file.  Since XCD-Roast will only work
with SCSI devices, use need to use the ide-scsi kernel module to make
linux think that the IDE drive is a SCSI device.

Just to note, you'll want to update your /dev/cdrom to that it points to
the new device (/dev/scd0 I think).

This should answer all your questions:

http://www.xcdroast.org/xcdr098/faq-a9.html

-Rob