Meeting Date and Subj

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Mon Feb 25 11:11:54 EST 2002

Mine, too!  3/10 is best for me, and I like the idea of the lecture
on permissions.  That would be a good place for my daughte to start.
She had a great time and wants to come back to learn, as well as kick
our butts at Quake some more! ;-)

JJ, Mandrake 8.1 now resides as a boot option on the "family"
computer.  Installation has an "expert" mode!  YAY!  And the resizing
software works very well!  Do you need the copies back?

-Greg