Lan Party (Setup tips)ooops

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 12:11:24 EST 2002

Besides the misspellings (it's hard to type and quake at the same time) I
forgot the NOTE.  Sometimes the end of files characters screw with the linux
server so in the lmctf directory you can find a stripcr executable, run it from
within the lmctf directory and it will make the files in question much more
Unix friendly.  I was getting exception errors floating point errors etc until
I did that...

JJN