Linux instructor needed.

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 16:26:49 EDT 2002

I've been mainly lurking and (very infrequently, you
folks are a lot smarter than I am...) contributing but
now I'm using a new e-mail address because of some
configuration problems I''m having on my original
address.

I am currently working at ITT technical institute and
they have a requirement for a part time teacher to
teach two Introduction to linux classes for 12 weeks.
Each class goes for approximately 5 hours per week.
The first is taught over two days, Monday from 3-530
PM and Wednesday from 3:30 - 6:00 PM.  The second is
taught on Wednesday from 1:00 to 3:30 and Friday from
1:00 to 3:30.

I don't know how much Part timers get paid, but if
anyone is interested, ITT is under the gun (Classes
start September 9).
The requirements are that you know linux and have a 4
year degree.

If anyone is interested, Call Christine Gaiser at
689-2200.

Thanks
Richard Hubbard
ITT Technical Institute