Print Server

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 14:14:30 EDT 2002

Well, check how the printers are set up in Windows.  If they show up as
\\systemname\printer, then set the printer up as a samba printer using the
same parameters.

I don't know if the box supports any protocols in particular 'cuz the web
site for the box is really sketchy on details.  Hmmm... Maybe a special
protocol that they invented for the box that uses special windows drivers?

Cheers!

Bob
--- "Robert F. Stockdale IV" <javabob at localnet.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to configure a Linksys EFSP42 printserver in Linux?
> Prior to getting this I had the HP 895Cse attached to my file server and
> only Linux boxes could print to it. Now only Linux boxes cannot print to
> it. About a month ago I had Adelphia Powerlink installed. I added a
> D-Link Wireless Access Point/Router. Everyone has fast internet speed.
> However, the 3 dual boot clients and the Linux Workstation cannot print
> when in Linux. The notebook with the wireless card and runs only Win2k
> can print easily as well as the dual boot boxes when booted in XP. I
> have searched the web and the few solutions I found don't work.
> Bob

=====
Bob Meyer
Knightwing Communications, Inc.