Vacation Program Web Front end

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Mon Aug 5 09:03:00 EDT 2002

yes, cyrus handle's all aspects of mail delivery. the imap server that
comes with redhat is actually the WU imap
server,http://www.washington.edu/imap/. i've never used this imap server
so i don't understand what it does under the hood. i do believe that WU
uses vacation. if you're using squirrelmail or any other web front end
you should be able to use it's vacation plugin.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com