Thanks Joe and Brad

Bradley J. Bartram bradbartram at wycol.com
Mon Apr 22 20:36:56 EDT 2002

Thank you Scott for the kind words.

The more in-depth discussion was great and the questions were also great from
everyone.  I'm glad I could, in at least some small way, help someone
understand something a little better than they did before.

Thanks to everyone for letting me ramble on and for not falling asleep.  :)

I haven't really had too much time to play around with getting my wine problem
worked out.  Due to my schedule coming up it's looking like mid May before I
can get the free time to play with that again.  When I do though I've thought
about giving the wine code from Transgaming a go-round.  In passing it seems
like they have some good support for my intended purpose of wine...games.

brad