Thanks Joe and Brad

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Mon Apr 22 19:41:03 EDT 2002

Thanks Joe !
I don't know if it was the weather, the new location, the meeting
topic, or what combination of them, but from my perspective the
meeting was a grand success !
Any feedback from the folks at work ?
Does computer SOS have a website ?

Thanks, Brad !
The presentation was interesting and fairly kept to a level I could
wrap my newbie mind around. Anything that got a little deep was
well explained once a question was asked. Apparently there was
also an advanced discussion also during the troubleshooting
session in the other room. Thanks also for the handouts,
mousepads, discs, etc. It's good to know there's a Mandrake
representative right in our area.
I'm curious, did you ever get your midi /wine /sound blaster conflict
problem solved ?
Scott

Registered Linux User 261118