Engineering

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 13:40:15 EDT 2002

Yeah, check out oregano (http://oregano.codefactory.se/).  It's a program for
outputting SPICE sims.  Looks like it's no longer maintained and they refer to
GAEL (http://gael.sourceforge.net/) for newer stuff.

For simulators, check out ngspice (http://ngspice.sourceforge.net/) and
Berkeley Spice (no web page but can be found at
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/apps/circuits/)

You can do a search on 'freshmeat.net' for good stuff like this.  It's a
veritable treasure trove of software (most of it free).  I found this stuff
in less than 5 minutes.

Hope this helps...

Cheers!

--- "Wechter, Ron" <WechterR at cnrc.navy.mil> wrote:
> Ok here we go...  See if anyone has any input on this.  Is there any Circuit
> Simulation software that runs on linux that can print graphs and is SPICE
> compatible?
>
> Have not found any projects that are still currently active :(
>

> Ronald K. Wechter
> NRD Buffalo Assistant Systems Administrator
> NRD Buffalo Webmaster
> Navy Recruiting Department Buffalo
> (716) 551-4901

=====