Jedi Knight2 (Jedi Outcast)

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Apr 5 13:22:32 EST 2002

I've been playing Jedi Knight2 religously these past 2 weeks.  I find it
simply amazing, not to mention MultiPlayer.

I've discovered that Raven Software has already released a dedicated JK2
Server for linux (server MP only, not allowed to play MP).

Then at linuxgames.com, I read a post where someone used WINE &
Transgaming to run the single player version on linux.

Looks like a new challenge for me.  I've always wanted to test out WINE,
but had no desire/drive.... till now :)  Hopefully, if I'm properly
motivated, I might be able to show it off at the next LUG meeting, but
that would mean finishing the game first.  Priorities, priorities.

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me